- This event has passed.
February 10 @ 9:45 am - 10:45 am
Prevent an Opioid Overdose!
At this training, Randy Anderson, the overdose prevention manager with the Steve Rummler HOPE Network, will provide the following information:
● What naloxone (Narcan) is.
● How it works when administered to a person who has overdosed.
● How to recognize the signs of an opioid overdose.
● When to give naloxone to a person who has overdosed.
● Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to receive an overdose prevention kit